Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Introduction

Hello lovelies,

I know why you're here, your probably asking what am I gonna do next? I am getting married but I don't know where to start. Don't worry I am here to help you with your questions. But before I do that let me just introduce myself and give you guys a little background about me.

I am single but soon-to-be-bride, I am a proud mother of my beautiful baby boy, he is turning 2 years old. I am planning my own wedding too so I told myself why not share it to all of you. This is not the first time that I blog, I've been blogging for quite sometime but then being a super busy mom and soon to be wife I have my hands quite full for a few months, I've plan so many times write on my other blog but |I just can't find myself sitting down and writing about cosmetics again. I think I have lost my passion for makeup and cosmetics, because for the past 2 years we've spending for our kid and saving up money for the future so hauling cosmetics was not my top priority anymore, if you are still interested reading my blog you can read it here.

Now I have some questions for you, since you are planning your own wedding too what will be your motif/theme? Comment below I wanna know what you want to be on your wedding day :)


See you soon,
Milna

0 comments:

Post a Comment